USA Dance Chapter 6098 Eastern Shore
It's a Dance Party!! Join us for our next monthly dance. See our calendar for more information.
- Dance lessons will begin at 5:30pm.
- Open dancing will be 6:00–8:30 p.m.
- Admission: $10.00 for USA Dance members, $15 for non-members, students and under-21 free. Pay by cash or check.
- This is a smoke-free and alcohol-free event.
- Singles welcome; DJ plays traditional Latin, swing, and ballroom current hits to get both singles and couples dancing.
Children under the age of 15 must be supervised by a parent.
Join USA Dance on the night of the dance and your admission will be free.
- Dressy casual attire
- We kindly ask ladies to please not wear street shoes with spike heels.
Join our Chapter! (Online Application, USA Dance MD - Salisbury, Chapter No. 6098.) If you sign up as a new member, your next dance is free.
- Membership in National USA Dance earns you a discounted admission at our dances and at many other dance venues (at our club, $10.00 instead of $15.00 - now that's a bargain!).
- Apply for Membership Online!
- NOTE: You can also renew your membership online.
Dance is a physical activity that includes close physical contact with other participants. Like all such physical activities, dance carries some degree of risk. USA Dance cannot be held liable for injuries or illnesses sustained by persons attending the event. Persons attending the event do so at their own risk. USA Dance is not responsible for injury or illnesses or for any loss, damage, or theft of articles from event facilities during events.