USA Dance Chapter 6098 Salisbury, Maryland
It's a Dance Party!!
October 15, 2016
St. Francis de Sales Church Hall
Click here to see our dancers featured on Travels with Charlie, WBOC TV.
- Come help us celebrate 10 years of dancing....
- A Fox Trot lesson with Michael Simms will begin at 7pm. Michael is a competitive dance instructor who comes from the Annapolis area to host our dances.
- Open Dancing to DJ music by Michael from 7:45– 10:00 p.m.
- Admission: EVENT SPECIAL - $5 dancers under 30 (ID required) $10.00 for USA Dance members, $15 per person non-members. (cash only please).
- This is a smoke-free and alcohol-free event.
- Singles welcome; DJ plays traditional Latin, swing, and ballroom current hits to get both singles and couples dancing.
Need directions to the Church? Google this address:
535 Riverside Drive, Salisbury, MD 21801
$15.00 General Admission
$10.00 USA Dance Members
$5 under 30
Children under the age of 15 must be supervised by a parent.
Join USA Dance on the night of the dance and your admission will be free.
- Dressy casual attire
- We kindly ask ladies to please not wear street shoes with spike heels.
Join our Chapter! (Online Application, USA Dance MD - Salisbury, Chapter No. 6098.) If you sign up as a new member, your next dance is free.
- Membership in National USA Dance earns you a discounted admission at our dances and at many other dance venues (at our club, $10.00 instead of $15.00) - now that's a bargain!).
- Apply for Membership Online!
- NOTE: You can also renew your membership online.