USA Dance Eastern Shore Monthly DanceTime: Saturday, October 20, 2018, at 07:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Location: Saint Peters Episcopal Church - 115 Church Street Salisbury MD
Cost: $10 members; $15 non-members
- Ballroom dancing for all levels
- Salsa Lesson by Diego Guzman will begin at 7pm.
- Open Dancing to DJ music by Diego from 7:45– 10:00 p.m.
- Admission $15 per person, $10.00 for USA Dance members (cash only please). Under 18 are free. Ticket price includes the dance lesson.
- This is a smoke-free and alcohol-free event.
- Singles welcome; DJ plays traditional ballroom and current hits to get both singles and couples dancing.
Parking is available in all city spaces
$15.00 General Admission
$10.00 USA Dance Members
Students under 18 free
Children under the age of 15 must be supervised by a parent.
Join USA Dance on the night of the dance and your admission will be free.
- Dressy casual attire
- We kindly ask ladies to please not wear street shoes with spike heels.
Join our Chapter! (Online Application, USA Dance MD - Salisbury, Chapter No. 6098.) If you sign up as a new member, your next dance is free.
- Membership in National USA Dance earns you a discounted admission at our dances and at many other dance venues (at our club, $10.00 instead of $15.00) - now that's a bargain!).
- Apply for Membership Online!
- NOTE: You can also renew your membership online.